Happy Friday! The Holiday Hustle Challenge continues!
This week has been pretty challenging so today we’re keeping it simple.
- Start on all fours with your hands under your shoulders
- Walk your feet back so you’re balancing on the front part of your foot
- Stay in a high plank (on your hands) or slowly drop to a low plank (on your forearms)
- Draw your shoulders down away from your ears and engage your shoulder blades so they are slightly pulling back and toward each other
- Lift your belly up nice and tight
- Keep your hips low, but not sagging and keep your spine long
- …and there you go
So here’s the deal for today. There’s no timing. No counting. I want you to go by how you feel. And when you come to the point where you are ready to drop count to 5. Then count to 5 again. And if you can’t hang in any longer, slowly lower yourself to the ground.
Planks are awesome. We should do them every day. But that’s for another time, another challenge.
Now go run!