Congratulations! You made it to the final week of our Challenge; 30 in 30. If you haven’t done so already, maybe this is the week to mix it up. Go crazy.
- Add an extra 5 minutes to your 30.
- Take the route with the bigger hill on your walk.
- Throw in some intervals on your normal 3 mile loop.
- Schedule an extra workout this week of any kind.
You can do it. I believe in you!
On to the workout for today. We’re keeping it simple.
Workout #26- 10/26/15
- Jumping Jacks– 50 repetitions
- Burpees – 50 repetitions (break it up into smaller sets if needed)
- High Knees – 50 repetitions (a left and a right is a 1 count)
Now go run!
PS – A full Ragnar Recap will be out later this week. I’m still catching up on some sleep!