Today is Day 22 of our Challenge. Please track your workouts and reward yourself for a job well done!
About our little workout below.
Burpees are hard, yes. But they are also a phenomenal total body workout. So don’t think about the number. Just do them. Slow and steady. Break the set up if needed or simply cut the numbers. Do 5 or 6. Or even 1. That may be your victory today. Take it.
Workout #22- 10/22/15
- Jumping Jacks – 45 repetitions
- Burpees – 45 repetitions (break it up into 3 sets of 15 if needed)
- High Knees – 45 repetitions (a left and a right is a 1 count)
- Please print up the October Challenge Workout Description for a complete description of how to do the exercises.
- Perform the workout 1 to 3 times. Go at YOUR own pace.
Now go run!