Welcome to the October Challenge! 30 minutes of exercise for 30 (or 31) days in a row.
The beauty of the Challenge is its’ simplicity. You don’t need to do much other than commit to and complete your workout. It can be 30 minutes at once or you can break it into 10 minute increments if needed.
With that in mind I encourage you to go all in. The Challenge is in the commitment, dedication and laser-focus. If you make up your mind that for the next 30 (or 31) days you will work out for 30 minutes NO MATTER WHAT, you don’t give yourself the chance or opportunity to not exercise.
See how I did that?
Here’s what you need to do to get started.
- Download and print the October Challenge Workout Log. Make a check mark for every 30 minute workout. Workouts longer than 30 minutes gets 2 check marks. (Remember, there’s prizes at stake so keep track of your workouts).
- Get out your calendar and make a date with yourself/your friends/coworkers/whomever to work out. Every day.
Bodyweight Progressive Workout
This is a very short workout that will only have 3 exercises to do. And even better, there are only about 8 or 9 exercises that you’ll be doing the entire month. This will give you an opportunity to see how much stronger you are becoming.
Workout #1 – 10/1/15
- Plank – 30 seconds
- Pushups – 10 repetitions
- Mountain Climbers – 10 repetitions (a left and a right is a 1 count)
- Please print up the October Challenge Workout Description for a complete description of how to do the exercises.
- Do the circuit 1 to 3 times through.
- Feel free to drop the number of repetitions or time in a plank to suit your fitness level.
Have a great day and let me know how you are doing.
Now go run!
PS – if you would like to take part in the Challenge but, due to physical limitations not able to do the full 30 minutes at this time, please let me know. I’m happy to provide a modified challenge! 🙂
PPS – If you have any medical or physical concerns and are not sure if you should participate in this Challenge, please consult with your physician.