Happy 8th day of fitness!
Now go run!
How to do a Roman Twist
- Sit on your tush, knees bent, heels on the floor with your toes up.
- Lean back until you are are resting at the top of your tush, below your tail bone
- Engage your abs (squeeze them tights), keep your shoulders down and chest open
- Hold your hands out in front of you as if you are holding on to an object
- Keeping your hips and lower body square, turn your upper body to the right, bringing your hands close to the ground
- Twist to the other side – maintaining a strong core as you twist back and forth
- A left and a right count is 1 repetition