Today I want you to think “slow and controlled” while you perform today’s plank.
Plank Step Outs
- Start in a high or low plank position.
- Keep your spine straight and press your feet and thighs together.
- Brace your upper body and keeping your hips square the the ground I want you to step your left foot out to the side, touching your toe to the ground.
- Return your foot back to start.
- Repeat on the right side.
- Slowly and with control I want you to alternate stepping your feet out for 30 seconds
- Repeat for 30 seconds
- Repeat for 15 seconds
That should do!
Now go run!