Full disclosure. Sometimes if I don’t know the official name of a plank pose, I make it up.
With that said, please enjoy today’s plank:
Plank Knee Cross with Hand Tap
- Start in a high plank position.
- Keep your spine straight, press your feet and thighs together.
- Bring your right knee across your body towards your left shoulder.
- Tap your knee with your left hand.
- Replace your leg and hand and switch sides.
- Repeat for 45 seconds.
Level 3: Drop down to a low plank position (on your forearms) and increase time up to 60 seconds
Level 1: Perform this exercise in 10 second increments. 10 seconds on, rest for a few seconds, 10 seconds on, rest, etc.
Now go run!