Today we’re going to add some time and movement to our normally static poses.
Plank to Side Cross
- Start in a high plank position
- Keep your spine straight, press your feet and thighs together – Hold for 15 seconds
- From this position you are going to turn onto your right side into a side cross (arm extended high to the sky) – Hold for 15 seconds
- Return to a Plank – Hold for 15 seconds
- Turn on your left side into a side cross (arm extended high to the sky) – Hold for 15 seconds
- That’s one sequence or set
- REPEAT this sequence for 2 minutes
I love timed exercises because you can drop out, take a breath, regroup and then pop back into your pose at any time.
Have a great workout!
Now go run!