You’ve got 2 weeks of consistent planking under your belt so don’t be afraid to push yourself!
Side Plank Star
- Lay down on your side with your left forearm on the ground, your elbow should be directly under your shoulder, legs stacked on top of each other.
- Keeping your body in a straight line, squeeze your abs and press your forearm against the ground as you lift your hips off the ground.
- Extend right arm straight to the sky and left your right leg.
- Tighten your middle to maintain well-aligned posture.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
- Switch Sides.
- REPEAT for a total of 2 times on each side.
Just like with the side plank, if you need some help, bend the leg that’s on the ground underneath you for extra support. Be sure to keep your knees stacked on top of each other.
Now go run!