Many of you have been reading my blog for a while and know a little bit about me from that. You know that I like to run, like to run hills, hate excuses and green tea.
For the rest of you who may be new to my ramblings, here’s 10 general, non-running-centric things about me.
1. I didn’t start to run until I was 32.
2. I’ve watched Grease 2 over 20 times.
3. I’m claustrophobic.
4. I read the obituaries almost every day.
5. I can still do a full lap of butterfly.
6. There’s a flat spot on the top of my head. (I’m not sure if it’s from when I got hit on the top of my head with a foul ball, hit my head on the diving board or fell head first off the slide)
7. I can fall asleep anywhere except an airplane.
8. When I start a book, I read the last page first.
9. Brad and I took tap dance classes when we were first married.
10. I can juggle.
There you go, you now know more about me than most people.
Now go run!