I’ve started writing a quote a day on a post it note and sticking it on my wall above my computer monitor. They help keep me focused on my goals and often make me smile! I also find great quotes on Facebook that I print and post on my wall. Every little bit helps 🙂
Here are a 10 motivational quotes I love! (And thank you to the clever souls who coined them!)
1. Keep Calm and Kick Ass
2. Accept Responsibility for your Results.
3. It’s Only a Setback if You Don’t Keep Moving Forward
4. No Matter How Slow You Go, You’re Still Lapping Everyone on the Couch
5. A Year From Now You’ll Wish You Started Today
6. Turn “I Wish” Into “I Will”
7. I May Not Be There Yet, But I’m Closer Today Than Yesterday
8. The Difference Between Try and Triumph is a Little “Umph”
9. Run Like You Stole Something
10. Never Throw in the Towel. Use it to Wipe Off Your Sweat. Then Keep Going.
…oh, wait there’s one more…
Now go run!