Here’s my new favorite quick lunch that used leftovers and requires no cooking!
Keli’s Presto Pesto Pasta Toss
- Combine 1C cooked whole wheat pasta (there’s the leftover part)
- Cut cherry tomatoes
- Shredded or thinly sliced carrots
- Chopped spinach
- Chopped basil
- Chopped garlic to taste
- 1/2 c beans (white, garbanzo or black)
- 2T reduced fat Feta (tastes the same as full fat)
- 1t red pepper flakes
- Keli’s Presto Pasta Dressing (recipe below) and toss
- Chill and enjoy!
Prefer a heartier lunch? Add grilled veggies or leftover roasted chicken breast or shrimp to your bowl.
Keli’s Presto Pesto Pasta Dressing
- 2T Follow Your Heart Ranch Dressing
- 1T prepared pesto